ACertificationOnline provideS you latest AND valid Cisco Implementing Cisco Network Security 210-260 exam questions like actual 210-260 exam. Our Cisco Certified Network Associate Security 210-260 exam dumps preparation material consists of 210-260 exam practice test software and 210-260 PDF files. This 210-260 exam practice systematic tool entails some other characteristics as well like a variety of learning methods and self-assessment features. All the Cisco Certified Network Associate Security 210-260 exam questions prepared by the subject matter experts. These professionals have created their success stories with the help of this systematic learning tool so now it’s your turn to create yours.
|Full Exam Name||Implementing Cisco Network Security|
|Certification Name||Cisco Certified Network Associate Security|
♥ Get Valid 210-260 Exam Questions ♥
210-260 exam questions, 210-260 PDF dumps; 210-260 exam dumps:210-260 Exam Dumps (446 Q&A) (New Questions Are 100% Available! Also Free Practice Test Software!)
Latest and Most Accurate Cisco 210-260 Exam Questions:
Which two services define cloud networks? (Choose two.)
- Infrastructure as a Service
- Platform as a Service
- Security as a Service
- Compute as a Service
- Tenancy as a Service
Answer: A, B
In which two situations should you use out-of-band management? (Choose two.)
- when a network device fails to forward packets
- when you require ROMMON access
- when management applications need concurrent access to the device
- when you require administrator access from multiple locations
- when the control plane fails to respond
In which three ways does the TACACS protocol differ from RADIUS? (Choose three.)
- TACACS uses TCP to communicate with the NAS.
- TACACS can encrypt the entire packet that is sent to the NAS.
- TACACS supports per-command authorization.
- TACACS authenticates and authorizes simultaneously, causing fewer packets to be transmitted.
- TACACS uses UDP to communicate with the NAS.
- TACACS encrypts only the password field in an authentication packet.
Answer: A, B, C
According to Cisco best practices, which three protocols should the default ACL allow on an access
port to enable wired BYOD devices to supply valid credentials and connect to the network? (Choose
Answer: A, B, C
Which two next-generation encryption algorithms does Cisco recommend? (Choose two.)
Answer: A, F
Which three ESP fields can be encrypted during transmission? (Choose three.)
- Security Parameter Index
- Sequence Number
- MAC Address
- Pad Length
- Next Header
Answer: D, E, F
New Updated 210-260 Exam Questions 210-260 PDF dumps 210-260 practice exam dumps:https://www.dumpsschool.com/210-260-exam-dumps.html