ACertificationOnline provideS you latest AND valid LPI Linux Essentials Certificate, version 1.6 010-160 exam questions like actual 010-160 exam. Our LPI Linux Essentials 010-160 exam dumps preparation material consists of 010-160 exam practice test software and 010-160 PDF files. This 010-160 exam practice systematic tool entails some other characteristics as well like a variety of learning methods and self-assessment features. All the LPI Linux Essentials 010-160 exam questions prepared by the subject matter experts. These professionals have created their success stories with the help of this systematic learning tool so now it’s your turn to create yours.
|Full Exam Name||Linux Essentials Certificate, version 1.6|
|Certification Name||LPI Linux Essentials|
♥ Get Valid 010-160 Exam Questions ♥
010-160 exam questions, 010-160 PDF dumps; 010-160 exam dumps:010-160 Exam Dumps (46 Q&A) (New Questions Are 100% Available! Also Free Practice Test Software!)
Latest and Most Accurate LPI 010-160 Exam Questions:
What are the differences between hard disk drives and solid state disks? (Choose two correct
- Hard disks have a motor and moving parts, solid state disks do not.
- Hard disks can fail due to physical damage, while solid state disks cannot fail.
- Solid state disks can store many times as much data as hard disk drives.
- /dev/sda is a hard disk device while /dev/ssda is a solid state disk.
- Solid state disks provide faster access to stored data than hard disks.
Reverse DNS assigns hostnames to IP addresses. How is the name of the IP address 198.51.100.165
stored on a DNS server?
- In the A record for 22.214.171.124.ipv4.arpA.
- In the PTR record for 126.96.36.199.in-addr.arpA.
- In the RNAME record for 198-51-100-165.rev.arpA.
- In the ARPA record for 188.8.131.52.rev.
- In the REV record for arpA.in-addr.198.51.100.165.
Which of the following types of bus can connect hard disk drives with the motherboard?
- The RAM bus
- The NUMA bus
- The CPU bus
- The SATA bus
- The Auto bus
Members of a team already have experience using Red Hat Enterprise Linux. For a small hobby
project, the team wants to set up a Linux server without paying for a subscription. Which of the
following Linux distributions allows the team members to apply as much of their Red Hat Enterprise
Linux knowledge as possible?
- Ubuntu Linux LTS
- Debian GNU/Linux
What information can be displayed by top?
- Existing files, ordered by their size.
- Running processes, ordered by CPU or RAM consumption.
- User accounts, ordered by the number of logins.
- User groups, ordered by the number of members.
- User accounts, ordered by the number of files.
New Updated 010-160 Exam Questions 010-160 PDF dumps 010-160 practice exam dumps:https://www.dumpsschool.com/010-160-exam-dumps.html