ACertificationOnline provideS you latest AND valid Fortinet FortiDDoS 4.0 Specialist FortiDDoS exam questions like actual FortiDDoS exam. Our Network Security Specialist FortiDDoS exam dumps preparation material consists of FortiDDoS exam practice test software and FortiDDoS PDF files. This FortiDDoS exam practice systematic tool entails some other characteristics as well like a variety of learning methods and self-assessment features. All the Fortinet Network Security Specialist FortiDDoS exam questions prepared by the subject matter experts. These professionals have created their success stories with the help of this systematic learning tool so now it’s your turn to create yours.
|Full Exam Name||FortiDDoS 4.0 Specialist|
|Certification Name||Network Security Specialist|
♥ Get Valid FortiDDoS Exam Questions ♥
FortiDDoS exam questions, FortiDDoS PDF dumps; FortiDDoS exam dumps:FortiDDoS Exam Dumps (15 Q&A) (New Questions Are 100% Available! Also Free Practice Test Software!)
Latest and Most Accurate Fortinet FortiDDoS Exam Questions:
Which is true regarding packets that match a do-not-track policy with the action Track and Allow?
- Packets are never dropped.
- Source IP addresses are added to the legitimate IP (LIP) table.
- Packets are not included in the statistics for threshold estimation.
- Packets are assigned to SPP 0.
Regarding the switching SPP feature, what is used to determine when FortiDDoS switches the traffic
to an alternate SPP?
- Traffic volume
- Destination IP addresses
- Mitigated attacks
- Blocked packets
A FortiDDoS device is connected between a protected server and an Internet router. For the
aggressive aging feature, the administrator must manually add the router internal interface MAC
address to the FortiDDoS configuration. Why does the FortiDDoS need this information?
- To send RST packets to the protected server spoofing the router internal interface MAC address.
- To allow incoming traffic only from that specific MAC address.
- To determine which traffic direction is incoming and which traffic direction is outgoing.
- To allow outgoing traffic only to that specific MAC address.
A FortiDDoS administrator wants the configured minimum threshold to act as a hard, fixed threshold.
So, FortiDDoS will start dropping packets and mitigating the traffic as soon as the traffic volume goes
above the configured minimum threshold, regardless of the values of the other thresholds. What
configuration change can be done to achieve this requirement?
- Setting the SPP to detection mode.
- Changing the adaptive mode to fixed.
- Setting the adaptive limit percentage to 100%.
- Disabling the adaptive limit threshold.
A FortiDDoS device must be deployed as soon as possible in a customer network that is currently
under a DDoS attack. Which values are recommended to use for the configured minimum
- The factory default values.
- The factory default values increased by a percentage that depends on the customer traffic volume.
- The easy setup values.
- The system recommended values after a one-hour learning period.
New Updated FortiDDoS Exam Questions FortiDDoS PDF dumps FortiDDoS practice exam dumps:https://www.dumpsschool.com/fortiddos-exam-dumps.html